Skip to main content

2019 NFL Predictions

I just realized I didn't do this last year and like every year, I know whether I do or don't, absolutely nobody cares. I should add, I've been pretty horrible at predicting the NFL over the past few years. So this year, I looked at no odds, no speculative articles, and just went game-by-game until I arrived at all of this.


#   
North
WLT
Div
4
Ravens
10-6
3-3
5
Steelers
10-6
3-3
8
Browns
7-9
4-2
9
Bengals
7-9
2-4

#
South
WLT
Div
3
Colts
11-5
4-2
7
Texans
9-7
4-2
11
Jaguars
5-11
2-4
12*
Titans
5-11
2-4

#
East
WLT
Div
2
Patriots
11-5
5-1
10
Bills
6-10
3-3
13
Jets
5-11
3-3
16
Dolphins
2-14
1-5

#
West
WLT
Div
1
Chiefs
15-1
6-0
6
Chargers
10-6
3-3
14
Broncos
5-11
1-5
15
Raiders
4-12
2-4
4
Packers
11-5
4-2
5
Bears
10-6
5-1
12
Vikings
6-10
2-4
16
Lions
4-12
1-5

#
South
WLT
Div
1
Saints
13-3
5-1
6
Falcons
10-6
3-3
9
Buccaneers
7-9
2-4
10
Panthers
7-9
2-4

#
East
WLT
Div
2
Cowboys
13-3
6-0
8
Eagles
10-6
2-4
13
Giants
6-10
3-3
14
Redskins
5-11
1-5

#
West
WLT
Div
3
Rams
12-4
5-1
7
Cardinals
10-6
2-4
11
Seahawks
6-10
4-2


15
49ers
4-12
1-5

Wild Card

Ravens over Steelers
Chargers over Colts
Packers over Bears
Rams over Falcons

Divisional

Patriots over Ravens
Chiefs over Chargers
Rams over Cowboys
Saints over Packers

Conference

Chiefs over Patriots
Rams over Saints

Super Bowl

Chiefs over Rams

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

White Privilege

This was a post I wrote on Facebook after surprisingly not seeing any moaning about the Documentary by Jose Antonio Vargas, titled White People Dayyum! I just scrolled my timeline and not a single white person got their feelings hurt by White People. I unfortunately haven't seen it, but the number of fake accounts that popped up on twitter, tells me it was a damn good show. Here's the thing. If someone of color aka non-white says "White Privilege," are you offended? If you said yes, then you are exhibiting white privilege. It has nothing to do with how hard you work or study, how you stayed out of trouble, because here's the thing, that is entirely the point. Somewhere out there, there are 100 Black, Spanish, Native American, Arab, Asian, who worked and studied as hard as you and never got in trouble, but they don't have what you "earned" or achieved. Stop looking at the one person you know who isn't white that achieved as your benchmark. Loo...

Random Thoughts At 2:44AM

Most people I know do not care about knowing the truth or facts, they only care about being the one who passes along information. I wonder if I could privately ask people why they use social media (honestly), what their reason would be.  I don't think people without a sense of humor, realize how much fun the world can be. Even during the hard times.  So many of us spend time thinking of mistakes and regrets, but if we really think about it, we've probably dodged more bullets than missed boats.  You know when you sit by yourself reading, sipping some coffee or tea and you don't think about anything, but what you're doing? That!

2016 NFL Predictions

I skipped this last year, but will fully admit, I'd never have guessed my Broncos would be in the Super Bowl. This year, I had two clear cut favorites (Colts and Cardinals) a month ago, but things might have changed. As usual, I go through each game....yes, I predict all 256 games to come up with this. I know, pathetic, but I enjoy it and I've had some success in the past. So here it is. The seed of the playoff teams is in parenthesis AFC EAST New England Patriots* (2) 12-4 New York Jets 7-7 Buffalo Bills 7-7 Miami Dolphins 4-12 AFC NORTH Pittsburgh Steelers* (3) 11-5 Cincinnati Bengals* (5) 11-5 Baltimore Ravens 9-7 Cleveland Browns 3-13 AFC SOUTH Indianapolis Colts* (1) 15-1 Houston Texans 9-7 Tennessee Titans 6-10 Jacksonville Jaguars 4-12 AFC WEST Kansas City Chiefs* (4) 10-6 Denver Broncos* (6) 10-6 Oakland Raiders 8-8 San Diego Chargers 7-9 NFC EAST New York Giants* (4) 9-7 Dallas Cowboys 8-8 Washington 6-10 Philadelphia Eagles 5-11 NFC NOR...